We are committed to providing fast, reliable, affordable computer repair solutions for business and home computer users in Mooresville.
Discovering suddenly that you need computer repair can be stressful. Computers have become an integral part of our ability to enjoy a variety of activities at home, as well as manage our workload and enjoy increased productivity at the office. At GeeksPeopleLike.com, we understand that computer repair never comes at a convenient time – and that’s why we are committed to providing fast, reliable, affordable solutions for business and home computer users in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Rapid Remote Repair
Rapid Remote Repair is remote computer servicing performed online. This allows us to log into your system securely as if we were sitting right next to you, borrowing your keyboard, mouse and monitor. Using a secure connection, we can access your computer system almost immediately, eliminating the response time of scheduling an appointment for someone to come into your office or home. You can sit and watch as we work on your system, and we can even schedule after-hours support and “fix your problems as you sleep.”
For businesses that would like to save time and money by outsourcing their computer services, we provide managed IT services! This plan would fit your specific needs and include:
- Highest priority responses on the same day, typically within hours, if not minutes.
- Rapid remote repair and support, which allows us to instantly and securely borrow your keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Greater uptime for your computer operations and greater productivity for your staff.
- Service coverage at reduced rates for the unexpected computer repair.
- Remote repair and support, which is always available and always less expensive.
If you require a computer repair at your business or home in Mooresville, our team at GeeksPeopleLike.com is here to help. We are Geeks that … Like People who aspire to be Geeks that People Like, and we know you’ll be glad you called for all your computer repair needs.