Hire a fractional CTO to provide technology direction to your organization.
You need a senior technology professional who comprehends your business’ objectives and provides ongoing technology direction. The problem is that for many small and medium-sized businesses, hiring a full-time Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is beyond their budgetary capacity. The solution? Hire a perceptive, insightful fractional CTO from GeeksPeopleLike.com.
Typical responsibilities of a fractional CTO include:
- Technology management and leadership
- Software development management
- Technology vision and strategy
- Technology research and evaluation
- Contract review and negotiation
- Strategic partnerships management
- Risk, security, and compliance management
- Technology strategy communications
- Capital allocation and ROI evaluation
The primary benefit of partnering with a fractional CTO is that they provide the same level of expertise as a full-time CTO without the associated level of benefits, salary, and overhead expense. We suggest hiring a fractional CTO when you launch a new product, want more visibility within your existing team, or need a tech strategy.
Your fractional CTO can help you answer important questions, such as:
- Should we hire or use a vendor?
- How will this new technology integrate with other systems?
- Can our systems support additional growth?
- What do we need to invest in our team?
- What do our customers really need?
Stay competitive and institute a broad technology agenda that helps your business profit with the guidance of a fractional CTO. Contact us at GeeksPeopleLike.com for more information about what a fractional CTO can do for your organization in Mooresville, North Carolina.