Microsoft Office is now Microsoft 365!
Did you know that Microsoft has officially changed the name of its productivity suite from Office 365 to Microsoft 365? The new name does not affect the current subscription pricing, and the applications remain the same. Some of the applications include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Publisher, and SharePoint, just to name a few, and they are constantly being updated and improved.
A Business Premium subscription includes:
- PUBLISHER is a tool for professional newsletters, brochures, and booklets.
- ONEDRIVE is cloud storage up to 1 TB of space.
- SHAREPOINT is for backend infrastructure management to host intranet websites.
- ONENOTE is for on-the-go mobile use to take notes on any device.
- EXCHANGE is the email management application for 50 GB of storage for each email.
- MICROSOFT TEAMS is a chat-based workspace that integrates people, content, and tools.
- POWER BI is an application is for collecting, sorting, and presenting business data.
- AND MORE
Contact us to learn how Microsoft 365 can support you, your home office, and your business, and which Microsoft 365 package is right for you.